Friday, October 7, 2022

Passwords

I don’t know about you, but I have several passwords in my life. I have a password to get into my phone, my computer, my Netflix account, my Amazon account, my bank account, and so on. Those passwords give me access to all the available services in each environment. Inside our families, we also have passwords that must be used often. Passwords like: I love you; I forgive you; I believe in you; I have missed you; I trust you; thank you; and can we pray together. These passwords, and many more, open the door of the heart. We tend to guard our heart with great care because it has been hurt so many times. Why don’t you try opening the hearts of your family and try opening your heart to your family and see if there aren’t great blessings that come from being “real” with those who have your best interest at heart? In Him J. Tom Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment