Wednesday, October 20, 2021

I Trust God

The new ring tone on my phone is “I still have Joy.” That is the message I want everyone to hear. Unfortunately, we have only eliminated possibilities despite going through several tests (no real pain in the test). We know some things that are not causing my symptoms and pain, but we are still unsure what is causing the symptoms and pain. I have been referred to the Walker Cancer Center. Some of the monsters in front of me have vanished, but some of them remain. The only thing I know for sure is that Jesus is going to walk with me through – whatever. He has also given me Julie and a great family who will stand with me. Today is a day I hurt, and that is ok. I will be sure and enjoy the days I don’t hurt. Funny, the things we take for granted. I don’t want to take for granted the presence of Christ and the presence of the people He has placed in my life. In Him J. Tom Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment