Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Unwanted News

On Sunday, October 10th, Julie and I were given some unwanted news. We were told that my health was not the best. Of course, nobody ever wants to hear that news, but it does no good to hide your head in the sand. I have been hurting for the past several months, but I just thought it was old age. Here are the facts that I know. 1. God is in control. 2. God will be with me through whatever happens. 3. Julie loves me and will stand by me. 4. We don't know, at this point, how bad or how good things are. 5. I trust God. On Tuesday, I told the staff most of the things that the medical report stated. Tomorrow I will see another Doctor. Today I will have more tests. I am still confident of the five things I know, and my prayer is this, "God help me be faithful and trust in you for the rest of my life." Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment