Tuesday, October 26, 2021

When God Shows Off

This past Sunday, Tim read a letter from me to the congregation. In that letter, I let everyone know that I have been in pain for some time. Unfortunately, we do not know the problem, so I asked the congregation to pray that I will be faithful through the journey. When you start going to doctors, you keep going to doctors; at least, that is the way it seems. After many tests, we have eliminated some of the scary things that take up space in your mind. However, I still have tests in front of me and appointments that will take up much of my time. Last May, I asked Trey Morgan to be the speaker at our “Mans Day.” Little did I know that God was already putting blessings in my path. Trey has been through many of the things I am facing, and he gave me great encouragement. I love watching God show off. I look forward to seeing the presence of God throughout this entire journey. Blessing In Him J. Tom Washburn

1 comment: