Thursday, April 23, 2009

I can't, God can, I think I'll let Him

"God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, His Spirit deeply and gently within us." (The Message, Eph. 3:20)
I know there are times in your life that your circumstances seem impossible. Remember what God has done. Money is nothing to God, He paved the roads of heaven with gold. Sickness is nothing to God, He formed me in my mother's womb. Despair is nothing to God, He parted the Red Sea and let His children walk on dry ground. Fear is nothing to God, He calmed the storm with just a word. Death is nothing to God, He will give life to all those who are His.
The only things God can't handle, are the things we don't bring to Him.
The next time the world closes in on you remember "I can't, God can, I think I'll let Him."
In Him
J. Tom Washburn

1 comment:

  1. Amen brother! I am so glad that circumstances cannot stop my God from working in my life. Daily I'm reminded that the things I think limits me, He transcends.
    Lanny

    ReplyDelete