Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jesus Love Me, This I Know


I love the way that the "The Message" translates Romans 8:39, "absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us." I love that picture. This is the picture of a parent holding a precious little child. This is the picture of companion giving strength to the exhausted. This is the picture of a friend giving comfort to the broken hearted.
How many times have I relied on the promise that "nothing can get between me and God's love"? So when you sing those little songs that help you through the day, sing this song and remind yourself of the great love of our God.
"Jesus loves me this I know"

In Him
J. Tom Washburn

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are something I look forward to reading! Thanks for such uplifting messages.

    ReplyDelete