Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BLESSED

Rom 4:7 "Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
(NIV)
Blessed, that is a good word to describe the Child of God. We are blessed, we are blessed because we are forgiven, we are blessed because we are a part of “The Family”, and we are blessed because of the hope that lives inside us.
Blessed, I like the way that word sounds, it reminds me of the way I feel when I am with others who are in God’s family, it reminds me of how I feel when I share in somebody else’s joy, it is the closest word I can think of to describe the way I feel when I sing praises to my God.
Blessed, is exactly how I feel when I am comforted, in my test and trials of life, by “The Family”.
Blessed, what a great way to describe the Christians life.

In Him
J. Tom Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment