Monday, September 28, 2009

Always Thinking Of You


When Julie and I started dating, so many years ago, she was always on my mind. When Julie and I had our children, they were always on my mind. It seems like I am always thinking of my family. I want to know how they are doing and I want to do everything I can to make their lives as good as possible, that's what a father does, he cares for his family.
God cares for His children with a perfect love. From the very beginning He had a plan to save us, so that we could spend eternity with Him. He watches over us and teaches us how we are to live. God walks beside us and comforts us, He also loves us enough to discipline and teach us. What God does every minute of every day, He cares for you with an undying love.
1 PETER 5:7
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

In Him
J. Tom Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment