Friday, April 29, 2022

Don’t Be Surprised

Have you ever found yourself surprised? We pray, and then we find ourselves surprised by how God chooses to answer. I am in my last round of chemo (at least this type of chemo) before starting the next phase of my treatments. My appointment at U.T. Southwestern in Dallas was initially scheduled for August 2nd. That appointment seemed a long way off, and Julie and I didn’t want to lose any ground that we had made up to this point in my treatment, so Julie began to pray. On Monday, I received a call, and my appointment had been changed to May 2nd. That’s right; my appointment was changed from 3 months away to this Monday at 2:00. Julie and I were amazed and grateful. God’s plan is always better than mine. I don’t know what you are worried about, but I know this, God has an answer, and it is better than the plan you have in mind. Give it to Him and trust that He will do what is best for you and His glory.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Tom. Continued prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ˜πŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™❣πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our lord is always there for us…we just have to believe and leave it in his hands. Just sometimes it harder to do than it is done. Continued prayers for you brother Tom Washburn and family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen hallelujah ♥️❤️❤️❤️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete